SECTION B: FLOWERS
(Containers will be provided for cut flowers on the day of the Show)
20. Pot plant, flowering, maximum pot size 20 cm/ 8".
21. Pot plant, foliage, maximum pot size 20 cm/ 8".
22. Pot plant, succulent, maximum pot size 20 cm/ 8".
23. Pot grown fuchsia.
24. Container of mixed hardy perennials, six stems.
25. Container of mixed flowers, six stems.
26. The most perfumed rose, one stem.
27. One spray of roses.
28. One specimen rose.
29. Container of decorative dahlias, three stems.
30. Container of cactus dahlias, three stems.
31. Container of any type of dahlia excluding decorative or cactus, three stems.
32. One dahlia bloom, any variety.
33. Three sprays of rose hips.
34. Five sprays of flowering shrubs, one or more varieties except roses.
35. Five sprays of foliage, one or more varieties.
36. One clematis bloom in a saucer.
37. Bunch of mixed herbs displayed in a jam jar, maximum five varieties.
SECTION C: FLORAL ART
(Space allowed: 60 cm/ 2 ft wide, 60 cm/ 2 ft deep, no height restriction)
38. ‘Blue Sky’. Arrangement of blue flowers with any colour foliage.
39. ‘Time for Tea’. Arrangement with accessories made of china.
40. ‘Gone to Seed’. Arrangement of ornamental grasses and seed heads.